Wednesday, October 3, 2012


Airplanes


Sure, we’re past A week. However, I saw an airplane book at the library and couldn't help myself.  This was a while ago but my camera was being testy but it seems alright now. Yay! I had already explained Lift, Thrust, Drag and Gravity before while letting Light stick his hand out the window when driving. He loved it. So this was a review with a craft.

I didn't know you could fold them so many ways.

On a side note I’ve make a good paper plane anyways, had to my husband how to fold them a couple months ago.

Light loved the ‘darts’ the best so I made a few for him.

Had to test drive them.

Best place from the upstairs balcony, of course.

So much fun, Dart was napping so it was just Light and I.

Even little kitten Loki joined in.  
Happy Days

No comments:

Post a Comment