Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Through His Lens



Light and I took a little nature walk while Dart was napping, just in the empty lot next to us. Don’t worry I could hear him if woke. But Light and I collected acorns;


Even saw one on the tree still.

Walked through the tall grass.

Even located a couple of long lost monster trucks. Fitting for the shirt Light was wear too, yes those are monster riding in a monster truck, I thought it was funny. Especially since kids can be so literal. 

Then I got brave I let him take the camera. I asked if he wanted to a picture of me.

And he did.

Lots.

Every angle imaginable.

Every piece separate.












I love it.

Everything I showed him got a picture too.


This one was fun with the shadow











My hat





Top
to 
bottom








So interesting for me to see what he see and find interesting, I forget to do that sometimes. It's just hard for adults to see and feel like a 4 years. But getting see through is eyes or rather through his lens is a great start. Dare you to give a kid your camera and see what you get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment