Friday, November 28, 2014

Eco Pregnancy

So how to have a an Eco Pregnancy...I'm not totally sure. But there are definitely some things I'm doing differently this time. I've got a midwife. She's amazing, supportive and not over overbearingly hands on. I did look into a birthing center, it seem really cool but just not for me. So I'm sticking with my midwife which means a home birth.
Home birth.
This is a huge step for my husband but as soon as I said it was what I wanted his attitude completely changed. He went from unsure to totally supportive in a snap. Love him. My mom is supportive although still worried. The most negative comment I get from people is"You know there's no epidural."
Whhhhaaaa?????!!!!
 Thanks for the heads up.
Obviously they're right my last two were epidurals and that doesn't work with a home birth. But that's also kind of the point. I don't want an epidural and if it's not even a choice, then I doubt it's going to happen.
I've definitely been eating better this time, not the fast food like last time. I feel like this is what is making my pregnancy a little easier I don't hurt so much and no swelling. Of course there are all sort of differences with this one but over all I'm much more comfortable...so far.
Now if I can keep my spending under control we'll have it all worked out.
31 weeks only 9 to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment